Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cookie Monster Madness: Ending the School Year

It has been quite a while since I've had any crafting mojo; but thankfully I managed to get some of it back.  I was playing around on Pinterest, a place that is full of what I refer to as "eye candy."  Someone had shared a Cookie Monster topper, so I had to save the concept and plot my course. 

My youngest daughter, youngest son and I made Cookie Monster snack pack toppers, miniature cookie package toppers, water bottle labels, and Craisin box embellishments.  It was, truly, "Cookie Monster Madness" around here as we prepared items for end-of-school year celebrations.  Below, please find a picture of what we created as well as a list of resources.  Cookie Monster and his adorable likenesses are most likely the sole property of Sesame Street; there was no attempt to infringe on any intellectual property(ies)...soley the goal to cherish this cute little guy because he automatically puts a smile on everyone's face (regardless of age). 


Cookie Monster Madness Ingredients
Paper(s:  Pacific Point CS, White CS (Staples, 110-lb.), Black CS (Recollections).
Punch(es):  Small Medallion, 2-3/8" Large Medallion, 1" Circle (Marvy Uchida), 1/2" Circle, 1/4" Circle.
Ribbon(s):  Black Organza (for bow), Black Grosgrain (w/white stitching for around cap).
Embellisment(s):  1/2" Blue Pompoms (Creatology).
Cricut Cartridge(s):  Sweet Treats (used for a some circles and some medallions).
Cuttlebug/Big Shot:  Dots Emboss Folder.

All Images Copyright of Stampin’ Up! Unless Otherwise Stated.

No comments: