Monday, November 19, 2012

Autumn Owls 2012 Anniversary Card

My youngest daughter and I wanted to make a special card for my aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary.  Autumn is the favorite season of both my aunt and me, so it seemed natural to select fall colors for this card.  We had fun trying to decide which cardstock "outfits" to put on each owl and how to embellish them.


Card Ingredients
Papers: Ivory CS (Staples, 110-lb.), Old Olive CS, Always Artichoke CS, Autumn Spice CS-DSP, Early Espresso CS, Crazed Cajun CS.
Inks:  Early Espresso.
Stamp(s):   Baroque Motifs (Cherish).
Punch(es):   Two-step Bird, Two-step Owl, 1/16" Hole, Scalloped Oval, Medium Oval.
Other:  Corrugator.
Embellishment(s):   Adhesive Pearls, Wiggle Eyes (Michael's)

All Images Copyright of Stampin’ Up! Unless Otherwise Stated.

No comments: